Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

What better time than now?

OK - I have given into the pressure and I am embarking upon my second blogging adventures. I figure since cooking is my favorite - and baking is my very favorite - I should perhaps share my passion a wee bit with anyone else who enjoys to create tasty morsels in the warmth of their own kitchen. If all goes as planned (and it rarely does), I hope to keep on my baking theme this holiday season. Should I feel extra crafty, perhaps I'll post a non-desserty recipe or two. Only time will tell. So keep those eyes peel and get out the mixer and pastry cutter (which by the way are very hard to find now a day! - but that's another story for another day), a few loaf pans and perhaps a cookie sheet or two - it's time to get a' bakin'

0 interesting ideas:

Newer Post Home